QS Component speakers are more than just the best sounding separates Kicker have ever made. They're a technical marvel. Using the signature Tri-Tech cone, Tetoron dome tweeters and Mylar capacitors, QS speakers deliver the sparkling highs and hyper-accurate midrange you need to feel like you're front row center!
QS 6-3/4 Inch Separates are a matched component system, built for pure sonic reproduction.
Producing realism in a performance is your passion. The QS Series crossovers allow you to use a single amplifier channel, or use bi-amplification for even more flexibility and control.
These QS separates work best with 100 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Woofer - 6 3/4" (165 mm)
- Tweeter - 1 3/16" (30 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Peak Power - 200 W
- RMS Power - 100 W
- Sensitivity - 87 dB 1W, 1m
- Frequency Response - 40-22k Hz
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter - 5 7/16" (138 mm)
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth - 2 1/2" (63.5 mm)
- Tweeter Hole Diameter - 1 13/16" (46 mm)
- Tweeter Mount Depth - 1 1/8" (29 mm)
- High Pass - 24 dB at 2800 Hz
- Low Pass - 12 dB at 2800 Hz
- High Frequency Output Attenuation - 0, +3 & +6 dB