The only thing thin about the CompRT Subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it's on the road, sand or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The CompRT 10-Inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 1 Ohm voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon technology and the CompRT's unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat - but keeps it thin!
The CompRT 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size - 10" (25 cm)
- Impedance - 1 Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Peak Power - 800 W
- RMS Power - 400 W
- Sensitivity - 84.8 dB 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth - 3 7/16" (8.8 cm)
- Mounting Diameter - 9 1/8" (23.1 cm)
- Min Sealed Box Vol - 0.4 cu ft (11.3 L)
- Max Sealed Box Vol - 1.25 cu ft (35.4 L)
- Min Vented Box Vol - 1.25 cu ft (35.4 L)
- Max Vented Box Vol - 1.75 cu ft (49.6 L)