Big sound meets big value. Use this flexible two-channel KM marine amplifier to power your system with ease and pump up the sound like only KICKER can!
Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class A/B Power Supply
- Stereo Amplifier With Bridging Capability
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- KickEQ Variable 12dB Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
This KM amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts into two channels, or 150 watts bridged into one channel. See below for more details.
- 14.4V 2 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 75 W x 2
- 14.4V 4 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 150 W x 1
- Height - 2 5/16" (5.9 cm)
- Width - 7 1/8" (18.0 cm)
- Depth - 8 1/16" (20.5 cm)
- Remote Bass Compatable - No
- Frequency Response - 10-20 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level - 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level - 250mV-10V
- Active Crossover - 12dB/octave, Variable 50-200Hz, selectable high-pass, low pass or all pass
- KickEQ Bass Boost - Variable +12dB at 40 Hz