Big sound meets big value. Use this flexible KM Six-Channel Marine Amplifier to power your system with ease and pump up the sound like only KICKER can!
With this KM Six-Channel Amp, your boat is a floating concert! Connect as many as 12 speakers in three independent zones to control the volume level on the tower speakers, and in the cabin or even the deck! A separate full-range level control connects to the amp for even more convenience. It's truly one of the most versatile amps in marine audio.
This amp also features variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump, as well as a powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class-D Power Supply
- Six-Channel Amplifier With Bridging Capability
- Three-Zone Control
- Full-Range Volume Controller Included
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- 24dB Subsonic Filter (Amp 3 Only)
- KickEQ Variable 12dB Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
This KM amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts into six channels, or 150 watts bridged into three channels. See below for more details.
- 14.4V 2 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 75 W x 6
- 14.4V 4 Ohm mono = 1% THD+N : 150 W x 3
- Height - 2 5/16" (5.9 cm)
- Width - 7 1/8" (18.0 cm)
- Depth - 13 15/16" (35.3 cm)
- Remote Bass Compatable - Yes
- Frequency Response - 10-20 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level - 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level - 250mV-10V
- Active Crossover Amp 1&2 - HP Only, 12dB/Octave, variable 0-200Hz
- Active Crossover Amp 3 - OFF/HP/LP, 12dB/Octave, variable, 25-200Hz
- Subsonic Filter Amp 3 - Variable to +/- 12dB
- KickEQ Bass Boost Amp 3 - Variable +12dB at 40 Hz