Loud and clear, the KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes - and the fun - for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull, or in KICKER tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 1/2-Inch PEI Tweeter
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
This KM Four-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power.
- Woofer Size - 4" (100 mm)
- Tweeter Size - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Tweeter Material - PEI
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Max Power - 150 W
- RMS Power - 50 W
- Sensitivity - 89 1W,1m
- Frequency Response - 60-20k Hz
- Outer Diameter 5-1/8" (130mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 3 13/16" (97 mm)
- Mounting Depth - 1 7/8" (48 cm)
KAKMC2 Source Unit