They're loud. They're clear. They're nearly indestructible! The KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes - and the fun - for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull or in KICKER tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
This KM 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 65 watts of recommended power.
- Woofer Size - 6.5" (165 mm)
- Tweeter Size - 3/4" (20 mm)
- Tweeter Material - Titanium
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Max Power - 195 W
- RMS Power - 65 W
- Sensitivity - 90 1W,1m
- Frequency Response - 35-21k Hz
- Outer Diameter - 6-7/8" (174.1mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 5 1/8" (130 mm)
- Mounting Depth - 2 7/8" (72 cm)
KAKMC2 Source Unit