Loud and clear, the KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes - and the fun - for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull or in KICKER tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 1-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- White and Charcoal Grilles With Seven-Color LED System Included
- Upgradebale to 20 color and 19 modes with KMLC remote
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
This KM 8-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 150 watts of recommended power.
- Woofer Size - 8" (200 mm)
- Tweeter Size - 1" (25 mm)
- Tweeter Material - Titanium
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Max Power - 300 W
- RMS Power - 150 W
- Sensitivity - 92 1W,1m
- Frequency Response - 30-21k Hz
- Outer Diameter - 8" (204.1mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 6 11/16" (170 mm)
- Mounting Depth - 3 3/4" (82 mm)