KXM Amplifiers are built for fun, no matter where you go. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components.
The KXM 1200-watt mono amplifier uses Class D technology for huge power in a small chassis. KickEQ+ provides an enormous 18dB of variable bass boost, while a powerful 24dB crossover and subsonic filter to give you the acoustic control to quickly perfect your sound.
A wireless controller is also included for perfecting your sound on the fly. Monitor and adjust gain, bass boost, clipping and more without leaving the driver's seat!
Fuse rating: 150A
Cable gauge: 4AWG
Turn on mode: Remote, Signal Sense & DC offset
- Class D Power Plant
- One-Ohm Stable
- SHOCwave Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- FIT2 (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
This KXM amplifier delivers as much as 1200 watts into one channel.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 600 W x 1
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 1200 W x 1
- Length - 9 9/16" (24.4 cm)
- Height - 2 1/8" (5.5 cm)
- Width - 8 5/16" (21 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-160 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- KickEQ Boost - variable to 0-18dB, centered at 20-80Hz