This stereo powerhouse is among the strongest of its kind. Built for stunning power in any weather, the weatherproof KXM thrives in a boat, ATV or UTV.
The KXM 1200-watt stereo amplifier is built for massive full range power.
KickEQ+ delivers as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob, while a powerful 24dB crossover lets you quickly tune your system to perfection.
A full range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running new signal cable to the radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- FIT2 (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
This KXM amplifier delivers up to 600 watts per channel.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 300 W x 2
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 600 W x 2
- Length - 11 3/16" (28.4 cm)
- Height - 2 1/8" (5.5 cm)
- Width - 8 5/16" (21 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-20K Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- KickEQ Boost - variable to 0-18dB, centered at 40Hz