KICKER KMTC9 HLCD Tower Systems are made for incredibly smooth sound up close or at a distance - without harsh horn "glare". Play them as loud as you want, for as long as you want. These powerful horn-loaded speakers are the new standard for durable, powerful sound quality on your boat.
KMTC Tower Systems deliver great looks, total adjustability and incredible sound quality. Your tunes are loud and clear, whether you're in the boat, at Party Cove or the end of a tow rope. Want to aim your sound? Easily rotate the speakers a full 359 degrees without tools, then watch the LED's light up the night in any one of seven colours. Don't just be the life of the party. Be the reason for it.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Horn Design with Titanium-Dome Compression Drivers
- Stitched Polypropylene Cone With Santoprene Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 359 Degree Swivel With Toolless Locking Cam/Toggle System
- Stainless Steel/ABS Clamp Fits 1.5 - 3.25-Inch Tubing
- Through-Clamp Wiring System With Mating Socket
- Single Bolt Speaker Removal System
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Seven Color LED Grilles Included
- Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC.
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
- Sold as a pair.
The KMTC 9-Inch Tower System works best with 300 watts of recommended power per speaker.
- Woofer Size - 9" (230 mm)
- Horn Driver Size - 1" (25 mm)
- Rated Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Max Power - 600 W
- RMS Power - 300 W
- Frequency Response - 20-20k Hz
- Colour - Black
- Height Including Brackets - 13 9/16" (34.4 cm)
- Height From Roll Bar - 11 9/16" (29.4 cm)
- Diameter - 9 13/16" (24.9 cm)
- Depth - 10 7/8" (27.7 cm)