The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 6x9-inch Component Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
CS-Series components include titanium tweeters and two-way crossovers with a smooth 12dB slope and three-position tweeter adjustment switch (0dB/+3dB/+6dB), included in each external crossover. The optimized footprint means great sound with hassle-free installation, no matter where you mount it!
These CS speakers work best with 150 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- 12dB crossovers with a smaller footprint for easier installation
- Three-position tweeter switch for dialing in your highs
- EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology help deliver remarkable bass response
- Titanium tweeter construction and neodymium magnets to reveal subtle details
- UV-treated poly-foam surround assists with precise linear excursion
- Phase plugs in the woofer cones eliminate any distortion
- Steel mesh grilles protect your drivers
- Three tweeter mounting options including flush, angled and surface pods
- Woofer - 6" x 9" (160 x 230 mm)
- Tweeter - 3/4" (20 mm)
- Peak Power - 450 W
- RMS Power - 150 W
- Frequency Response - 30-21k Hz
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter - 143 x 215 mm
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth - 3 3/16" (81 mm)
- Tweeter Hole Diameter - 1 9/16" (40 mm)
- Tweeter Mount Depth - 9/16" (14.5 mm)
- Bolt-Thru Grilles - Included
- High Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- Low Pass - 12 dB at 4000 Hz
- High Frequency Output Attenuation - 0, 3 & 6 dB